Welcome to our e-learning platform! We are excited to have you as a user of our platform. These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of our platform.
- Acceptance of Terms By using our e-learning platform, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our platform.
- User Accounts In order to use our platform, you must create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Content Our Platform may contain content that is owned by us or our partners, as well as user-generated content. You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise use any content on our platform without our prior written consent. You also agree not to upload any content that is defamatory, obscene, or infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Conduct You agree to use our platform in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and regulations. You also agree not to use our platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to hacking, spreading malware, or engaging in fraudulent activity.
- Payment Some of our courses and services may require payment. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of our platform in a timely manner. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you fail to make timely payments.
- Termination We may terminate your account at any time, without notice, if we believe that you have violated these terms of service or any applicable laws or regulations. You may also terminate your account at any time by contacting us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not guarantee that our platform will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our platform.
- Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time, without notice. Your continued use of our platform following any changes to these terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Penal Court. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact us.